Review: Qatar Airways First Class A330 Cairo to Doha

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 2, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Upon being dropped off at our remote stand I took the stairs up to door 2L, where I was greeted by the friendly crew. They pointed me left to the business class cabin. Much to my surprise I was the first passenger in business class, despite the fact that I wasn't on the first bus to the plane. Before I get too far into this report, I think it's worth clarifying what's a rather confusing matter for Qatar Airways on flights within the Middle East. The business class cabin on flights within the Middle East is marketed and sold as first class. So on flights from Doha to Dubai, Cairo, Bahrain, etc., there is no business class cabin. Instead there's only first class, though it features business class seats. The good news is that since you're technically in first class you get first class lounge access, first class champagne (KRUG!!!), etc. If you're on a paid business class fare you'll automatically be booked in first class on the connecting flights within the Middle East. The post Review: Qatar Airways First Class A330 Cairo to Doha appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...