Review: Qatar Airways First Class 777-300ER Cairo To Doha

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I had reviewed this route just over three months prior, though the flight was earlier in the day and was operated by an Airbus A330. So I figured it would be worth writing a review, since this flight was operated by a Boeing 777-300ER, and it was my first time flying Qatar's version of the aircraft. We boarded through door 2L, where we seemed to catch the crew a bit off guard. We had the business class cabin to ourselves for about 15 minutes, since the business class bus was taking its time. I was especially excited to finally fly Qatar Airways' 777, since that's the only airplane which Qatar Airways flies to North America. So if you're flying Qatar Airways business class to North America, this will be the product. I should also quickly clarify that Qatar Airways markets their forward cabin on flights within the Middle East as first class, even though they're the same business class seats offered on longhaul flights. In theory the service is better on flights within the Middle East, though unfortunately Qatar Airways recently downgraded first class catering within the Middle East, so that's no longer really the case. The post Review: Qatar Airways First Class 777-300ER Cairo To Doha appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...