Review: Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Class Lounge Doha Airport DOH

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 10, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I arrived at the Hamad International Airport shortly before 5AM, about three hours before my 7:55AM departure to London Heathrow on the inaugural Qatar Airways A380 flight. Right as you pull up to the terminal, the first signage is for premium check-in, so I was dropped off there. The check-in hall is extremely impressive, with high ceilings and a modern look. On the right side of the terminal is the premium check-in area, with business class check-in being on the left and first class check-in being on the right. I had already been issued my boarding pass to London when I checked in the previous day in Cairo, so just walked past the first class check-in area. There's plenty of lounge style seating alongside the check-in desks, presumably in the event that you're waiting on someone or have ticketing issues. The post Review: Qatar Airways Al Mourjan Business Class Lounge Doha Airport DOH appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...