Review: Park Hyatt Seoul

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 21, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

On my recent, one-night trip through Seoul on my way back to the US, it did not take me long to decide to spend that night at the Park Hyatt Seoul. I had heard and read many things about this hotel and I was eager to try it out for myself. Park Hyatt Seoul Location One of the knocks that people had against the Park Hyatt Seoul was its location. It is not a bad location at all, it is just that it is not the best suited location for the tourist who wants to be in the thick of it. It is located in the Gangnam financial district so is best located for those in Seoul on business. However, given the public transportation system, I feel it is still in a decent place for the tourist. Besides, given what it offers, I think it would be the perfect place to retreat to at the end of a long day of touring. Not only that, being the top offering by Hyatt... The post Review: Park Hyatt Seoul appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...