Review: Park Hyatt Maldives Resort Overview

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

So far I've reviewed the three types of accommodation at the Park Hyatt Maldives -- the Park Villa, Park Pool Villa, and Park Water Villa -- as well as the breakfast experience and evening Diamond cocktail reception. Now let's talk about what I actually did at the Park Hyatt Maldives for six days. Let me start by saying that I'm usually a pretty active traveler, in the sense that I'm not one for sitting at a beach or pool all day. I struggle to sit still for more than five minutes, which is why I almost always favor a city vacation over a resort vacation. So I was borderline terrified when I planned this trip, since I was worried I might be extremely bored. The resort is truly secluded -- it's the only thing on the island, so everything you do will be at the resort. And while I knew it was a small resort, frankly the public spaces were even more limited than I expected. The post Review: Park Hyatt Maldives Resort Overview appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...