Review: Park Hyatt Dubai

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 5, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I've stayed at the Park Hyatt Dubai more than a handful of times before, though have only reviewed it twice. I first reviewed it in 2011 when I stayed in a Park Deluxe Room, and then briefly reviewed it during a quick overnight in Dubai where I stayed in a Park Suite. While I'd like to review some new hotels in Dubai, in this case I didn't want to "experiment," since I wanted to be sure my dad had as smooth of an experience as possible. In this case I booked the Park Hyatt using Points + Cash. The Park Hyatt Dubai is a Category 5 Gold Passport property, and had Points + Cash availability for our three night stay. That made the cost 10,000 Gold Passport points plus $125 per night. The best part about Points + Cash rates is that they count as revenue stays, so are eligible for Diamond Suite Upgrade Awards. I actually used one of my Diamond Suite Upgrade Awards expiring in February 2014, since I booked the stay really early last year, and they let you book them for a stay after the expiration date, as long as there's upgrade availability. The post Review: Park Hyatt Dubai appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...