Review: Park Hyatt Beijing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 17, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I recently wrapped up a report about my trip to Beijing earlier in the month, thanks to American's amazing $450 business class fares. I had booked a few of these, so upon returning to Washington I turned right around and flew back to Beijing again. While my stay in Beijing on this trip was originally supposed to be two nights, it only ended up being one night thanks to a huge delay and the subsequent rebooking through London. So for this stay I ended up booking the Park Hyatt Beijing. During my last visit I stayed at the new W Beijing Chang'an, and on my previous visit to Beijing I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Beijing. The Park Hyatt Beijing is a Category 5 Gold Passport property, making a free night redemption 20,000 Gold Passport points per night. There was also Points + Cash availability, which cost 10,000 points plus $125 for the night. The post Review: Park Hyatt Beijing appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...