Review of Novotel Kuala Lumpur

Discussion in 'Accor | Le Club Accorhotels' started by calvinoeh, May 28, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. calvinoeh
    Original Member

calvinoeh Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Had a weekend stay in Novotel Kuala Lumpur. My review is available from my blog.

This would be our first time staying at the Novotel in Kuala Lumpur. We booked an Executive Room and my understanding was that this are the rooms on the executive floors but without the lounge access. We were going to try to upgrade for free for the lounge access with my Aclub Gold Status (even though this was not an official perk) and/or the free upgrade vouchers from Accor Advantage Plus.

The hotel seemed to be really busy when we arrived at check-in at around 6pm. We inquired about the upgrade and was told that the hotel was pretty full and that they might not be able to accommodate the request. We also found out that the upgrade was for the room only minus the perks for the room like the lounge access, minibar, etc. At the end of it, we really just wanted the lounge access so they provided us the lounge access but kept us to the same room type we booked in.

The room we had was a corner room and it was pretty spacious. The bed and pillows was one of the most comfortable beds we've slept in.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The rest is of the report is available here: Novotel Kuala Lumpur Review

uggboy likes this.