Review: Mulligans on the Blue Irish Pub & Restaurant – Maui

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by stpat1, Feb 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Was just there last month – During a weeklong stay we usually end up having dinner at Mulligans at least twice. We always try to be there on Sunday nights when the Celtic Tigers (the house Irish band) generally play. The place really livens up and our two young girls have fun dancing to the music along with about everyone else in the joint. The other thing to try to make a reservation for is if Willie K is in town…this guy is amazing. Just search U-tube for one of his performances and you’ll see what I mean. Truly amazing. Make sure you make a reservation well in advance as we didn’t this last trip and missed the show.

Beyond the entertainment the food is pretty good, the service is very slow (at least the ten times I’ve been there) but it allows you to drag out your stay to enjoy the show (unless the musical entertainment that night isn’t so good). There are tons of outdoor seating as well which makes for a pretty enjoyable evening especially at sunset.

http://www.mulligansontheblue.com/

2. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    There is one in Lahaina too but I don't remember enough about it to be able to write a review...same night we ended up getting kicked out of Moose's. [​IMG]