Review: Lufthansa Business Class Lounge Frankfurt

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We decided to spend the night at the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport, but since I reviewed that just a couple of months ago, I'll skip it with this trip report. The stay was good as usual -- you can't beat the convenience of being right across from the terminal, and the club lounge there is great as well. Our flight from Frankfurt to Washington Dulles was at 1:10PM, and since we had been given our boarding passes when checking in at Beijing Airport, we could head straight through security. We left the hotel at 11:30AM, and were through security and in the Z Concourse by 11:50AM, which was surprisingly efficient for Frankfurt. While I transit Frankfurt Airport well over a dozen times per year, I usually have the good fortune of using the First Class Terminal, which means I get to bypass the terminal altogether on departure. The post Review: Lufthansa Business Class Lounge Frankfurt appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesBest Ways To Book Lufthansa First Class Using MilesReview: Ethiopian Airlines Business Class 767 Addis Ababa To FrankfurtReview: Ethiopian Airlines Cloud Nine Business Class Lounge Addis Ababa

Continue reading...