Review: Lufthansa Business Class 747-8 Frankfurt to Washington

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

While I've flown Lufthansa's 747-8 several times before, this was my first time flying it in anything but first class, so I was curious to see how it compared. It was also my first time in Lufthansa's new business class -- the last time I flew Lufthansa longhaul business class was from Seattle to Frankfurt last summer, which left me disappointed, to put it mildly. Given my love for Lufthansa, I was hoping their new business class product would leave me more impressed. We boarded through door 1L, and walked through the main lower deck business class cabin to get to the stairs for the upper deck, which are located by door 2L. The post Review: Lufthansa Business Class 747-8 Frankfurt to Washington appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Comments@ Kris — In first class there's one aisle flight attendant ... by luckyThe number of FAs you had upstairs was three times as many as I ... by KrisRelated StoriesReview: Lufthansa Business Class Lounge FrankfurtBest Ways To Book Lufthansa First Class Using MilesReview: Ethiopian Airlines Business Class 767 Addis Ababa To Frankfurt

Continue reading...