Review: LOT Polish Business Class ERJ-170 Warsaw To Zurich

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

We boarded shortly after 7:30AM, and I quickly took my seat, 2A. There was no row one on the left side of the aircraft, so it was actually a bulkhead seat, though a very spacious one at that. For those of you not familiar with intra-Europe business class, it's ordinarily just economy class with a blocked middle seat and better food and service. That allows the airlines a lot of flexibility, since they can adjust the size of the business class cabins with each flight. The advantage of these Embraer jets is that since they're in a 2-2 configuration, they just block the aisle seat, so you really have the set of two seats to yourself. The post Review: LOT Polish Business Class ERJ-170 Warsaw To Zurich appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsThat looks like Rava Idly which is made out of rice, it is a ... by SSSpeaking of polish phrases, Plafker is the skin on milk when it ... by Robbie PlafkerRelated StoriesReview: LOT Polish Business Class 787 New York To WarsawAround the World on 90k Part I: Warsaw and Beijing with Nothing But a Passport and a Dream(liner)Review: Westin Warsaw

Continue reading...