Review: Le Meridien Cairo Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 31, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

My Cairo layover was a bit interesting. I was landing from Abu Dhabi at 3AM, and was departing the next afternoon at 1PM. So I had 34 hours in Cairo total. I decided it made the most sense to book Le Meridien Cairo Airport, since it looked gorgeous, and was reasonably priced. I had aspirations of seeing things, though when I landed at 3AM my top priority was being close to the hotel, rather than having to deal with a transfer to the city. As a result, Le Meridien Cairo Airport was an obvious choice, and at ~$110USD per night, it was quite a deal as well. Since the revolution, tourism in Egypt has more or less ceased to be a thing, so hotel prices are pretty low across the board. I decided to book the hotel for two nights (including the night before I arrived), because I wanted to be sure I could check in upon my arrival at the hotel. The post Review: Le Meridien Cairo Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...