Review: La Compagnie Business Class 757 Paris To Newark

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 15, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Boarding was through door 1L, and the first thing I noticed about the La Compagnie cabin was that there were no partitions or bulkheads between any of the seats. It was one, long cabin. On one hand that was kind of cool, since it made the cabin feel spacious. At the same time it makes you feel like you have less privacy. The crew was positioned throughout the cabin to greet passengers, and I walked down the aisle to my seat, 12A, which was a bit more than halfway back in the cabin. The seats themselves were stylish -- I liked the contrast between the light blue and gray. At the same time they didn't look very comfortable, given that they're angled. The seatbacks look sort of ghetto. The La Compagnie plane doesn't have built-in IFE but instead the crew distributes Samsung Galaxy Tablets after takeoff. So it's nice that they have a "cutout" in which you can place your tablet, but at the same time the fact that there are wires hanging out kind of made it look like a robbed car stereo. The post Review: La Compagnie Business Class 757 Paris To Newark appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Comments@ Joe — Exactly right! If you end up taking it, please share ... by luckyFinally! the report we have all been waiting for! As always, ... by JoeRelated StoriesAirline Denies Boarding To Passengers With HIVJet Airways Flight Drops 5,000 FeetAnother Perspective On La Compagnie Business Class

Continue reading...