Review: Korean Air Lounge New York JFK

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I had spent the week prior to this trip in New York City (staying at the Grand Hyatt and St. Regis). Rather than going straight to JFK, I actually had dinner with Andrew and his mom. She's quite a fascinating character, and as much a fan of Neil Diamond as I'm a fan of One Direction. Anyway, we made it to JFK Terminal 1 shortly after 8PM, plenty early for our 10:55PM flight to Warsaw. While I think JFK is a horrible airport, there's something that makes me so excited every time I pull up to it as the sun begins to set, knowing just how many different places in the world people are jetting off to. LOT's check-in counter was located in the middle of the terminal, and to my surprise there weren't many people at check-in. There was no wait at all for business class check-in. The post Review: Korean Air Lounge New York JFK appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesAround the World on 90k Part II: Blowing Through the Horn of AfricaAround the World on 90k Part I: Warsaw and Beijing with Nothing But a Passport and a Dream(liner)Last US Airways Star Alliance 90K: Introduction

Continue reading...