Review: Korean Air Business Class Lounge Seoul Incheon Airport ICN

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    After an all too short night I took the hotel shuttle back to the airport shortly after 10AM. Etihad changed their check-in counters compared to the night before, so this time around check-in was at counters G30-36. Even though I arrived at them shortly before 10:30AM, there was already a long queue. The premium counters were on the left, and there was both a first and business class line. People seemed to treat it as a single line, though. When I asked the people waiting whether they were in the first or business class line, they said "one line." Obviously not the case, though they were trying to work that in their favor. Check-in opened at 10:30AM sharp, and I ended up being number two in the first class line. The person in front of me took 45 minutes to be processed, so it was 11:15AM before I was checked in. Much to my surprise my boarding pass was issued within 30 seconds, including on the later flight from Abu Dhabi to Cairo that I had proactively been rebooked on. The post Review: Korean Air Business Class Lounge Seoul Incheon Airport ICN appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...