Review: Hyatt Regency Rochester

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 28, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    This may not be on the top of a must-stay list, but as one of the nicest hotels in the Rochester, NY area, it should be at the top of your list if you are in the area. Hyatt Regency Rochester This hotel is located in my hometown, so it is an area that I know fairly well and have been in for a while. Not only am I familiar with Rochester, but I am also familiar with the Hyatt Regency in town. I know it is not too often that a person stays in a hotel that is in their hometown, but since it is one of the nicer area hotels, we had used it several times as a mini-getaway hotel. I also stayed there a lot recently as I worked to finish up my Hyatt Diamond Challenge. Location The Hyatt Regency Rochester is located right downtown next to the Genesee River. It is walking distance from many of the office buildings of the city as well as the city... The post Review: Hyatt Regency Rochester appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...