Review: Holiday Inn Express Swiss Cottage, London

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by tom911, Apr 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    This was my first time at this property. It's one block away from the Finchley Road stop on the Jubilee Line and is across the street from the O2 shopping mall which has a huge Wetherspoon's Pub which serves food. On the same block you'll find a fish and chips closer to the Tube station. I found the neighborhood safe and the hotel staff very welcoming.

[​IMG]

View across Finchley Road from the hotel:

[​IMG]

Platinums receive a daily coupon for 24 hours of wi-fi access. General members receive a 1 hour coupon and Gold something more (thinking it was 3 hours).

Rooms look like a lot of the other Holiday Inn Express rooms I've stayed in, though this one did not have a sofa/convertible bed. I was on a quiet wing on the 6th/top floor. I'd most certainly stay here again.

[​IMG]

Included self-serve breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage (varied per day), bread/rolls, cereals, yogurt, and fresh fruit.

More hotel photos here:
    http://tom911.smugmug.com/Hotels/Pr...Swiss/28845704_rQzgV6#!i=2450048615&k=x3CsHvC

uggboy likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    guinnessxyz likes this.