Review: Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Some of my favorite hotel/resorts are of the all-inclusive variety. This means that everything is covered in your room price (though some locations vary) – non-motorized water sports, food, drinks, minibar, internet, resort activities, etc. This is the perfect blend to go with point stays because what you pay (points) is all you have to pay for everything on your stay! My most recent all-inclusive stay was at the Hilton Papagayo Resort in beautiful Costa Rica. Here is my review of our stay. Please forgive me – my stay was so relaxing and enjoyable that there were many times I forgot to take photos of the resort. Rather than being a detriment to the review, I hope you will take that to believe that it is a sign of how enjoyable a place it really is that I forgot to take pictures! Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort & Spa The Hilton Papagayo is one of many resorts in the Papagayo region of Costa Rica. Located about 20 minutes from the Liberia Airport (LIR),... The post Review: Hilton Papagayo Costa Rica Resort appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...