Review: Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    My family is from Frankfurt, so I'm quite familiar with the area, and seem to have quite a few overnights there. Back in the day I'd just spend those overnights with family, though they all live a bit further from the airport now than in the past. So now I just stay at hotels. My go to hotel for quick overnights is usually the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport. The location of the hotel can't be beat (it's literally a minute walk from the terminal), the club rooms are renovated, and the club lounge has one of the best spreads of any Sheraton I've stayed at. That being said, I'm always looking to try out new hotels. In the past I gave the Hilton Frankfurt Airport a try, back when it was brand new. While it was a nice enough hotel, it wasn't as conveniently located as the Sheraton, and the club lounge didn't have as good of a spread either. The post Review: Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...