Review: Gulf Air Business Class A330 London To Bahrain

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I don't think I've ever boarded a plane as "blind" as when I got on this Gulf Air flight. SeatGuru shows three configurations for Gulf Air's A330s, none of which matched the seatmap for my flight. Gulf Air's website barely even makes reference to their new business class product, which I assumed my flight would have. I boarded through door 2L, where I was welcomed by one of the crew, who pointed me towards my seat. Gulf Air's business class cabin consists of a total of 36 seats, spread across two identical cabins. Each cabin features a total of three rows in a 2-2-2 configuration -- one is before the main entry door, and one is behind the main entry door, and they're separated by the galley and lavatories. I was the first passenger in the forward business class cabin, so took the opportunity to snap some pictures. The post Review: Gulf Air Business Class A330 London To Bahrain appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...