Review: Grand Hyatt Washington DC

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 18, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

After returning from my most recent trip to Beijing (where I stayed at the Park Hyatt), I spent a couple of nights in Washington DC. This wasn't my plan initially, but that's just how my schedule ended up working out. I booked pretty last minute, and for whatever reason virtually everything in the city was sold out. I guess I really lucked out, because the Grand Hyatt Washington had rooms available for 15,000 points per night (it's a Category 4 Gold Passport property). Paid rates were $500+ per night, so it was quite a good use of points, given the lack of alternatives. The deal was made even better by the fact that I would also earn 20% of those points back, thanks to the promotion for 20% off redemptions. That lowered my per night cost to 12,000 points -- not bad! I was curious to try out the Grand Hyatt, since I love the Park Hyatt Washington. Love, love, love it. The post Review: Grand Hyatt Washington DC appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...