Review: Grand Hyatt Incheon Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I took the bus from the Park Hyatt Seoul to Incheon Airport at around 6:30PM, and got there by 8PM. At 9PM check-in opened for my 12AM flight to Abu Dhabi, though as check-in opened we were informed of our 14 hour flight delay. After spending hours trying to get rebooked and dealing with the general chaos of the cancellation, I got booked at the Grand Hyatt Incheon Airport (Etihad Airways gave me an airport accommodation voucher, so they covered the cost of the room). I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Incheon Airport before it was rebranded. It was a perfectly fine airport hotel, though the club lounge was lackluster. In the past year the hotel rebranded as the Grand Hyatt Incheon Airport, and on September 1, 2014, they opened the new west wing of the hotel. After being given my voucher I headed down to the arrivals level, where the Grand Hyatt's shuttle leaves from. It leaves from stop 14C, which is at the far end of the arrivals hall. The post Review: Grand Hyatt Incheon Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...