Review: Grand Hyatt Beijing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 22, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We had one night in Beijing, arriving at 6AM and leaving at midnight the following night. While I've wanted to check out the Park Hyatt Beijing, I figured for a one night stay where we were hoping for early check-in we would be better off at a mega-hotel, where there's a greater probability of rooms being available early in the morning. So instead we booked the Grand Hyatt Beijing. It's a Category 4 Gold Passport property, so I actually redeemed by annual free night certificate from the Chase Hyatt Visa Card. Given that paid rates were over $200 per night, I considered that to be a pretty great deal. The drive from the airport to the Grand Hyatt took about 30 minutes, and the exterior sure did live up to the name -- it was a grand hotel! The post Review: Grand Hyatt Beijing appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesReview: Westin WarsawReview: Grand Hyatt New YorkReview: Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach

Continue reading...