Review: Etihad First Apartment Class

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 4, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Last year, Etihad unveiled a very promising premium cabin for their upcoming A380 aircraft. One of the standout parts of the new design was the fact that they were elevating the look and feel of First Class while adding an even more exclusive “class” above that – the Residence. That meant that the newly designed First Apartments automatically became “second” tier on the new aircraft. But, even though the First Apartments were not the best seats in the house, it was still shaping up to be better than any other first class product in the sky. Etihad began to fly this aircraft at the end of December and I was able to snag an award seat on it less than a month after it began its flight. I was really excited and looking forward to it as it certainly had the look of the best first class in the sky, but would it deliver on that? My all-time favorite first class seat going in was the vaunted Singapore Suites and... The post Review: Etihad First Apartment Class appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...