Review: Ethiopian Airlines Cloud Nine Business Class Lounge Addis Ababa

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 27, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Africa is the one continent I've totally neglected in my travels. Not by design, but probably because there aren't many great airline products flying there, and that's a large aspect of what factors into my travel decisions (after all, airlines and hotels are primarily what I write about). I've only been to Africa once before -- specifically South Africa. And that was eons ago, like back when I wanted a Furby for Christmas... so probably like 15 years ago? I had no clue what to expect, which made me all the more excited about our four hour layover. Upon deplaning we walked down a long arrivals hall, which was quite empty. Not only was the arrivals hall empty, but I was surprised by how empty the tarmac was as well. The post Review: Ethiopian Airlines Cloud Nine Business Class Lounge Addis Ababa appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesLa Compagnie Business Class Paris To Newark ReviewReview: Ethiopian Airlines Business Class 787 Beijing To Addis AbabaAeroflot’s Sensual 777-300ER Safety Video

Continue reading...