Review: Emirates Lounge Dallas DFW Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Emirates is an airline which is very focused on controlling as many aspects of the customer experience as possible, which includes the ground experience. They operate nearly three dozen of their own lounges around the world, even at airports with only once daily service. In the US they have their own lounges in Los Angeles, New York, and San Francisco. While they also have once daily A380 service out of Dallas, this isn't an airport out of which they operate their own lounge... well, at least not really. On Saturday I flew Emirates first class from Dallas to Dubai. I was connecting from Tampa that morning on American, so headed to the American Express Centurion Lounge first, which is one of my favorite lounges in the US. We hadn't yet checked in for the Emirates flight, so at around 10AM headed down to the Emirates gate to get boarding passes. Emirates operates out of gate D16 at DFW Airport, which is a very short walk from the Centurion Lounge. One of the Emirates associates quickly issued our boarding passes to Dubai, and invited us to use Emirates' lounge. The post Review: Emirates Lounge Dallas DFW Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...