Review: Emirates First Class Lounge Dubai B Concourse

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As Matt explained in a previous installment, we ended up going to Dubai Airport shortly after midnight for our 7:25AM departure. Not because we actually wanted to be there that early, but rather because we were both jetlagged, and when we were wide awake and hungry at around midnight, we figured we might as well just go to the airport and have a decent meal, a couple of glasses of wine, a spa treatment, etc. I reviewed the Emirates First Class Lounge in the A Concourse at Dubai Airport earlier this year, and reviewed it a couple of years prior to that. This time around we ended up using the B Concourse first class lounge as well, so I'll focus my review around that. As explained, we arrived at Dubai Airport at around 1AM, and found ourselves in the sterile and oversized check-in hall. The first & business class check-in area has way too many counters, and almost feels unfinished due to how sterile it is. The post Review: Emirates First Class Lounge Dubai B Concourse appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...