Review: Emirates First Class A380 Dubai To Singapore

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jan 10, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Upon boarding through the upper deck jet bridge, we turned left into the first class cabin. At the door we were greeted by the Egyptian purser, who handed us off to one of the first class flight attendants. Here's a fun fact, off the bat. Have you ever noticed the little black "patch" on the back of the first class bulkhead? Yep, that's a camera! We had assigned seats 2E & 2F. As soon as I settled into 2E, Helga, one of the first class flight attendants, introduced herself and explained that she would be working my aisle. She was beyond gorgeous, and had one of the most mysteriously adorable accents I've ever heard. As it turns out she's a Peruvian Australian, which I don't think is an accent I've ever heard before. She was actually an SFS (Senior Flight Stewardess), so it was the first time in years she had worked first class (in terms of Emirates seniority, you have economy crew, then business class crew, then first class crew, then SFS, who supervise economy and business, and then purser). The post Review: Emirates First Class A380 Dubai To Singapore appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...