Review: Element Frankfurt Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 3, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've been waiting anxiously for a couple of years now for the Element Frankfurt Airport to open. Not because I was necessarily excited about the property, but rather because I was curious. I've reviewed many of the other chain hotel options in Frankfurt, including the Sheraton Frankfurt Airport, Hilton Frankfurt Airport, Hilton Frankfurt, Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt, Westin Grand Frankfurt, and InterContinental Frankfurt. Well, the Element Frankfurt Airport finally opened in late August 2014, so I was keen to check it out with this visit. While the hotel wasn't at all convenient for where I needed to be, I figured it was worth going out of my way to stay at it for a review. My rate was about 120EUR per night, which isn't cheap, though isn't horrible either. For what it's worth, this is a Category 4 property, making a free night redemption 10,000 Starpoints per night, or a Cash & Points reservation 5,000 Starpoints plus $75 per night. The post Review: Element Frankfurt Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...