Review: Delta Sky Club Los Angeles LAX

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 11, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Since my amazing Virgin Atlantic Upper Class fare to London involved a routing originating from San Jose, I of course had to fly up to San Jose in the morning in order to fly back to LAX at 12:30pm and onward to London. Although I was tempted to book the 10:40am flight from LAX to San Jose, which in theory would be the same aircraft (and indeed, was the same aircraft) as the turnaround flight back to Los Angeles, which would minimize my travel time, I'm a bit of an anxious flyer travel-wise. Since the flight from LAX-SJC was on a separate and unrelated ticket, I decided to take the 8:15am flight from Los Angeles to minimize any concerns over cancelled flights or last minute plane swaps, however minor the risk. I had about twenty minutes to kill in Terminal 5 at LAX, so I thought I'd check out the newly refurbished Sky Club. The post Review: Delta Sky Club Los Angeles LAX appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...