Review: Delta ONE Lounge Los Angeles LAX

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

I went on a four-day jaunt to New York a couple of weeks ago, in part to visit friends and in part because, in my quest to qualify for Diamond Medallion status this year, I wanted to take advantage of relatively affordable roundtrip business class fares between Los Angeles and New York (under the $1,200 mark) which would net me a fair amount of Medallion Qualifying Miles (MQMs) for my qualification bank. I'd flown Delta One before between JFK and LAX on the 757, and in fact reviewed it here as part of a larger trip report. At the time, I was blown away by the hard and soft products that Delta offered on its signature transcontinental route. This itinerary would be on a 767-300ER rather than on Delta's transcon 757, so I was interested in comparing and contrasting the two products, since they are materially different. It would also let me enter the terminal through the Delta ONE Lounge at LAX in Terminal 5, which I'd seen before but hadn't experienced as an incoming passenger. The post Review: Delta ONE Lounge Los Angeles LAX appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...