Review: Delta One 757 New York JFK to Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

We boarded a bit late, around 8:50pm, and I turned left at the boarding door to enter the "Delta One" cabin of the 757, formerly known as BusinessElite (or just business class). The 757 cabin is particularly intimate, with 16 seats in a 2x2 configuration. Roughly half the JFK-LAX and JFK-SFO flights by Delta are operated on widebodies with direct aisle access, and the remainder are on the 757 fleet with the slightly staggered 2x2 seating. I took my seat, 2C (an aisle seat), on which was placed an enormous plastic-wrapped Westin Heavenly pillow as well as a considerably-sized Westin Heavenly comforter. Behind my headrest was a cubby with a power outlet and separate USB port, as well as a bottle of Dasani water and a set of noise-canceling headphones. The seat was quite comfortable (though not yet rebranded from "BusinessElite" to "Delta One") and I appreciated the large, high-definition seatback screen in front of me. On my armrest was a Tumi-branded amenity kit, which was filled with practical goodies, including eyeglass cleansing wipes, dental floss, Crest toothpaste, a full-sized pen, and Malin and Goetz-branded lotions. The post Review: Delta One 757 New York JFK to Los Angeles appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...