Review: Cathay Pacific First Class 777-300ER New York JFK To Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 24, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Cathay Pacific departs from Terminal 7 at JFK, which is primarily used by British Airways and United. My flight was at 10AM, so I decided to get to the airport quite early in order to avoid rush hour. That way I could get some work done from the lounge, given that Cathay Pacific doesn't have wifi aboard. I arrived at the airport at 7AM, and proceeded to Cathay Pacific check-in. Cathay Pacific's premium check-in is located at the far left of the terminal, right next to British Airways' first class check-in. There's a premium security line there, which was completely empty at the time, so I was through in minutes. Cathay Pacific uses the British Airways Galleries First Lounge at New York JFK, which is rather underwhelming, as it's basically a dark dungeon. Since I've reviewed it before I won't write about it again. The post Review: Cathay Pacific First Class 777-300ER New York JFK To Hong Kong appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...