Review: Cathay Pacific First Class 777-300ER Chicago To Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 28, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've reviewed Cathay Pacific first class many times before. I've actually reviewed Cathay Pacific first class on this exact route when I took my mom on a "round" birthday trip in the summer of 2013. For the past couple of years I've been trying to avoid Cathay Pacific as much as possible, since I do aim to review as many new products as possible. And they're just so damn good and consistent that there's not really much I can say about them that I haven't said before. That being said, they did change some of their service procedures lately, so I figured I'd give them another shot. And in this case I actually had to be in Hong Kong in a timely manner, and this was the option that worked best. Boarding commenced at 1:35PM, which was a bit behind schedule. I boarded through door 2L, at which point I was greeted by Debbie, the inflight manager. The post Review: Cathay Pacific First Class 777-300ER Chicago To Hong Kong appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...