Review: Cathay Pacific Business Class A330 Hong Kong To Jakarta

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    My flight was departing from Hong Kong at 4:05PM, so I got to the airport at 2:45PM. I was already issued my boarding pass in Chicago a couple of days prior, so proceeded directly to immigration and security, which took about 15 minutes. I briefly stopped by Cathay Pacific's First Class "The Wing" Lounge, which I had access to thanks to my oneworld Emerald status. I had a couple of glasses of champagne, and then at around 3:30PM headed to my departure gate. My flight was departing from the far end of the concourse, so by the time I got to the gate at around 3:45PM they were on final boarding call, and I was among the last people aboard. I was curious to try Cathay Pacific's new regional business class. I've flown their old regional business class many times, which basically consists of rather tired but comfortable recliner seats, which are marginally more comfortable than domestic first class within the US. The post Review: Cathay Pacific Business Class A330 Hong Kong To Jakarta appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...