Review: Cathay Pacific Business Class A330-300 Male To Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 20, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I was quite excited to finally fly Cathay Pacific's new business class on a somewhat longer flight. While I've flown Cathay Pacific's longhaul first class a countless number of times, I had only once flown Cathay Pacific's reverse herringbone business class, for the short flight between Bangkok and Hong Kong. So I was excited to finally be able to review it on a much longer journey, from Male to Hong Kong to Newark. After all, reverse herringbone seats are my favorite kind of business class hard product... hopefully I'd feel the same way after spending almost 24 hours in one. ;) When I boarded through the forward door the entire business class cabin was still empty, as I seemed to be one of the few passengers on the first bus who was in business class. Cathay Pacific's reverse herringbone business class is in a 1-2-1 configuration, with direct aisle access from each seat. There are a total of 39 seats in business class -- 28 spread across seven rows in the forward cabin, and then nine spread across three rows in the rear cabin (there's a missing seat in one of the rows there, due to the location of the lavatory). The post Review: Cathay Pacific Business Class A330-300 Male To Hong Kong appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...