Review: Cathay Pacific “The Wing” First Class Lounge Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 7, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    After a brief visit to The Bridge, we headed towards The Wing, which houses one of Cathay Pacific's first class lounges at Hong Kong Airport. The lounge has both a first and business class section, and both have unique concepts and spaces. I've reviewed The Wing First Class Lounge before, so I'll keep this review brief. I really planned the order of our visits poorly. The Wing is located just past immigration, while The Bridge is located near gate 35. Our flight was leaving from gate 43. So really we should have visited The Wing, then The Bridge, and then gone to our flight, rather than The Bridge, then hauling back towards immigration for The Wing, and then to the gate. If it's any justification, I was hoping to have lunch in The Wing, and they weren't yet serving that when we cleared immigration. While there's a train running between gate 1 and gate 35 at Hong Kong Airport, it's one-way, so you can't take it in the other direction. So we made the roughly 15 minute trek between lounges, which is always a nice walk. The post Review: Cathay Pacific “The Wing” First Class Lounge Hong Kong appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...