Review: British Airways Galleries Lounge London Heathrow

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 16, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    We had landed a bit behind schedule and I was worried about making my connection from Terminal 3 to Terminal 5, particularly since I was booked on a separate ticket on a rival carrier (British Airways). Luckily, we deplaned rather quickly and the fast track card proved enormously helpful. Although I had the option of connecting totally airside via bus, I was renting a Tep Wireless mi-fi device for my trip, which I was to pick up landside in Terminal 3. In any event, that would allow me to connect to Terminal 5 via train rather than bus, which I preferred. I made it through passport control and customs within minutes (easily, under 5 minutes total), although by the time I'd made it to the Heathrow Express platform for a transfer to Terminal 5, the train was just pulling away, so I had to wait another 15 minutes in the train station. The post Review: British Airways Galleries Lounge London Heathrow appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...