Review - Best Western Plus Louisville KY Airport East

Discussion in 'Best Western | Rewards' started by ramolnar, Feb 9, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. ramolnar
    Original Member

ramolnar Silver Member

Status Points:
    This property (http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do?propertyCode=18090) is the closest to my current employer, so we use it for our visitors. I noticed that it had been given a Plus title, meaning it's in the top quarter of Best Western properties.

It's a little tricky to get to, because if you come from the Watterson Expressway, I-264, you can't make a left turn at the "correct" light, even though the road is two way. You have to go south to the next light, make a left there, then either go through the office park parking lot or drive about 1/4 mile to the first road on the left.

Inside, it's not a Park Hyatt, or even a Hyatt Regency. But it's not bad in any way. The rooms are basic and clean. Neither I on my stay, or our visitors, have had any problems.
    There is a restaurant on-site, but I haven't tried it. There's not much else to eat in walking distance, but you likely had a car to get here anyway. The continental breakfast in the morning has a decent selection.
    Overall, you're going to select this hotel for location and/or price. For some reason, it's substantially cheaper than worse hotels in the area. It shouldn't be. It's a perfectly adequate place for a night or two.

flyingdawg likes this.