Review: Asiana First Class A380 Los Angeles to Seoul Incheon

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 23, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I had intentionally left the first class lounge a bit early so that I could snap some first class cabin pictures before the other passengers arrived. Since Asiana's A380 first class is on the lower deck, literally only the (up to) 12 first class passengers board through the forward door on the lower deck (economy passengers board through the door behind the first class cabin). When I boarded I seemed to catch the crew somewhat off guard. I guess most first class passengers board later in the process. They were of course still courteous, and quickly directed me to my seat, 2K. I explained I'd like to take a few cabin pictures quickly, and they gladly stayed out of my way for a few minutes. Asiana's A380 first class cabin consists of a total of 12 seats, spread across three rows in a 1-2-1 configuration. Each seat is fully enclosed, so you can't beat the overall privacy of the product. Since first class is on the lower deck, the cabin is considerably wider than on the upper deck. So it is generally true that airlines with first class on the lower deck of the A380 have more spacious feeling cabins. The post Review: Asiana First Class A380 Los Angeles to Seoul Incheon appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...