Review: Art And Lounge Newark Airport

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Unless you've been living under a rock for the past two months, you probably know that there's a good signup bonus on the Citi Prestige credit card. I actually got this card back in the fall primarily because I wanted a Priority Pass membership to use during our Southeast Asian Adventure. Although the signup bonus wasn't as good then (30,000 points) as it is now (50,000), it had a valuable companion airfare benefit which has since been discontinued. Anyway, like I say, I mostly got the card for the Priority Pass membership and I haven't been disappointed. After seeing the inside of far too many United Clubs over the years, I've really enjoyed exploring new and sometimes quirky lounges. That's why I was rather excited to have a couple extra hours at Newark Liberty last month as it gave me the chance to check out Art & Lounge. The post Review: Art And Lounge Newark Airport appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...