Review: Andaz West Hollywood

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 1, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Here's a hotel I stay at a ton but haven't reviewed for years, so it's about time. The Andaz West Hollywood is located on iconic Sunset Boulevard, basically right between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. It's not an especially walkable area, but I do absolutely love the location, as there are tons of great restaurants in the area, great views of the Hollywood Hills, and lots of fun stuff to do within a 15-20 minute drive. The Andaz has sort of become my second home. And while I love the Andaz brand as a whole, I especially love the Andaz West Hollywood. Weekend rates (which are peak times here, since lots of people spend weekends in West Hollywood) tend to hover around $250-300 per night, depending on whether you're looking at a pre-paid or flexible rate. And since there aren't many other discounts to be had at this hotel, I find the Citi Prestige Card fourth night free benefit to be extremely valuable, as it basically knocks the rate of a four night stay down to about $200 per night. The post Review: Andaz West Hollywood appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...