Review: Andaz Wall Street New York

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I've stayed at the Andaz Wall Street probably close to a dozen times before, though it has been several years since I've last reviewed the property. I love the Andaz brand, and in particular love this property. Now, I never have a need to be on Wall Street, though what makes it so great is that rates are usually quite low on weekends. And I also kind of like how quiet the area is on weekends. Going back a few years, this was one of only a few Hyatt properties in New York City. In the meantime we've seen an amazing amount of growth from Hyatt in New York, as they approach a dozen properties. While I love both of the Andaz properties in New York, I've gone out of my way to try the other Hyatt properties in the city, so that I can review them: The post Review: Andaz Wall Street New York appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesReview: Sheraton Brussels AirportReview: Park Hyatt Washington DCReview: Grand Hyatt Beijing

Continue reading...