Review: American Airlines Flagship Lounge London Heathrow LHR

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Nov 12, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I spent the night at the Hilton London Heathrow Terminal 4. I reviewed it last year, so won't review it again this time around -- I have a hard time getting too excited about a Hilton, let alone an airport hotel. My flight to Charlotte was departing at 2:25PM, so I decided to leave my hotel at around 10:30AM. I had to first walk into Terminal 4, and then take the Heathrow Express from there to Terminal 3. The entire process took about 20 minutes. American and US Airways have a dedicated premium check-in area at Heathrow that's actually sort of nice, though I was intending to carry on more bags than Santa Claus, so figured I was better off not using it. Instead I just used one of the self service kiosks. From there it was a quick walk to the Fast Track security line, which was one of the less bad experiences I've had with security at Heathrow. I was through in maybe 10 minutes. From there I navigated my way through the maze of duty free shops. The post Review: American Airlines Flagship Lounge London Heathrow LHR appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...