Review: American Airlines First Class 777-300ER Los Angeles To London

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    After a day running around Los Angeles with a Silvercar rental, it was off to London for the next portion of the journey. I was oddly excited about this segment, since I'm so used to taking flights from the East Coast to London, which are so short that you can't really get any sleep. We arrived at the airport right as boarding began, and turned left into the first class cabin. I won't talk too much about the cabin itself, as I covered that extensively in the installment for the flight between London and New York. I quickly settled into 2A, where all of the amenities for the flight were already waiting for me -- Bose headphones, bottled water, the menu, the amenity kit, slippers, and even pajamas. On one hand that seemed efficient, on the other hand it quickly became clear why the service was so thorough upfront -- the crew's sole goal was to limit interaction with passengers. The post Review: American Airlines First Class 777-300ER Los Angeles To London appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...