Review: American Airlines First Class 777-200 Chicago To Beijing

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 12, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I was quite excited to fly American’s old first class again. While I flew American’s new first class earlier this year from London to New York and Los Angeles to London, it has been several years since I’ve flown American’s old international first class. I last flew it between Tokyo Narita and Los Angeles in 2012, so was curious to give it another shot and see how things have changed. Keep in mind that American is actually in the process of removing first class from their Boeing 777-200s, as they’re instead installing their new business class product on these planes, at the expense of a first class cabin. All things considered, I’d say that will be a huge upgrade. We boarded through door 2L, at which point we were pointed left towards the first class cabin. First class on the 777-200 is quite large, as it takes up the entire space between doors one and two. There are 16 seats, spread across four rows in a 1-2-1 configuration. Our upgrades cleared fairly late for this flight, so the only seats together were 1D & 1G, which are the bulkhead center seats. The post Review: American Airlines First Class 777-200 Chicago To Beijing appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...