Review: American Airlines First Class 777-200 Beijing To Chicago

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 15, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As I explained in the last installment, I had received notice that my flight from Beijing to Chicago would be delayed by several hours due to a late inbound aircraft. That ended up working out pretty well, since it meant we could sleep in and not head to the airport at the crack of dawn. American 186 Beijing (PEK) – Chicago (ORD) Saturday, May 9 Depart: 1:40PM Arrive: 1:30PM Duration: 12hr50min Aircraft: Boeing 777-200 Seat: 2D (First Class) I already knew on the outbound that we would have the same crew in both directions. That's always a double edged sword. If you have a terrible crew, you're out of luck. If you have an awesome crew, you're in luck. Fortunately we had Scott and Eliot on this flight, so I knew it would be a great flight. Upon boarding through door two we were recognized by the business class crew, who said "didn't you just fly with us on the way out?" Yep! The post Review: American Airlines First Class 777-200 Beijing To Chicago appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...