Review: Air France Business Class A321 Madrid to Paris

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

So, you guys, if there's one lesson I can impart to you in this trip report series, it is this: Never fly with a hangover. Madrid is a late night city. I figured that a 12:45pm departure would still allow me to go out on a Saturday night and wake up in plenty of time to make my flight. Of course, one bottle of wine becomes two, and you add some beers to the mix, and suddenly it's 5:00am when you're tucking yourself in and you've got to get up and pack by 9:30. Luckily, I woke up feeling tired, but otherwise fine, and made my way to the airport with plenty of time to spare. Madrid is a funny place -- it's such a late night city that at 10:30am on a Sunday the entire city is in deep slumber even though the sun is out and birds are chirping. My drive to the airport felt post-apocalyptic in that I could count the number of pedestrians I saw on one hand, but the upside is I made it to Barajas in under 15 minutes. The post Review: Air France Business Class A321 Madrid to Paris appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...