Review: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge Frankfurt Airport FRA

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    I got to Frankfurt Airport at around 6:30AM for my 8:20AM departure to New York. Singapore Airlines departs from Terminal 1, and their check-in counters are located in Hall C. There was no one in line at check-in for any class of service, and I was given my "golden ticket" in less than a minute. I was advised I could use the Senator Lounge before the flight, and that boarding would commence at 7:55AM. The lounge situation is probably the one downside of flying Singapore Airlines Suites Class out of Frankfurt (well, arguably along with the early morning departure). Lufthansa has the amazing First Class Terminal plus several nice First Class Lounges in Frankfurt, though you can only use them if you're traveling same day in Lufthansa first class or are a HON Circle member. If you're traveling in first class on a Star Alliance partner airline you instead have access to the (far) inferior Senator Lounge, which is the same lounge all Star Gold members have access to. The post Review: Air Canada Maple Leaf Lounge Frankfurt Airport FRA appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...